We’re looking for 2 superstars to join our growing team – could you be one of them?
Media Planner & Buyer
- Hybrid working between office and home.
- Beautiful rural office location just outside of Stratford upon Avon with free parking.
- Opportunity to play a key role in a growing business.
We’re not like other businesses – working at Shakespeare Media is fun, rewarding and the best challenge of your career!
About the role
You’ll work closely with a portfolio of clients to understand their advertising strategy and objectives, enabling you to become a trusted adviser on all thing’s media.
Juggling several projects at a time, you’ll build and maintain knowledge of changing media trends and developments alongside contact with media owners such as newspapers, TV, Radio, Out of Home and Digital Suppliers to allow you to:
- Make recommendations on the best form of media for specific campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviours, and media habits.
- Present proposals and costs to clients.
- Make recommendations on which media to use, where and for how long.
- Proofread advert content before release.
- Maintain client records.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness to inform future decisions.
We’re looking for candidates with a background in media and/or media buying with a good understanding of the various channels available to advertisers and the benefits of each. You’ll be energetic, super organised with proficiency in putting together and presenting campaign proposals, high administration, and account management skills, enjoy building effective working relationships and thrive in a busy and varied role.
Shakespeare Media work with leading businesses across various industries including in Education, Shopping Centres, Sports, Art & Theatre & Law. We love the flexibility of what we do!
We’re a growing but close-knit team who work extremely hard because we’re passionate about what we do. With a positive work culture, we support and motivate each other, celebrate our victories, and have a huge amount of fun along the way.
Starting salary: £28,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year [dependant on experience]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8NB
Application deadline: 12/05/2023